Conversations

Conversations 161 - 180 of 284
Photo of Rachel Bruce
Short cut list
Is ther an easy place to locate a short cut keys listing for use with Frontdesk please. Eg Ctrl + P to open patient file
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew
Change to DVA claiming for Allied Health
We have been advised that DVA are now enforcing that two consultations cannot be claimed for the same patient on the same day. Previously...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Changes to DVA claiming for Occupational Therapy
We have received a number of calls regarding DVA claims for Occupation Therapy report services (OT50 & OT51) being rejected with the fo...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Leap Day 2016 - Minor group appointment error
As of today, Front Desk users may have noticed the following error appear when creating or editing Group Appointments. "Invalid argument...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Heidi
Small but Useful Changes
While using FrontDesk I often wish for the following: The ability to change tab order be extended to system information and other tabbed...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Andrea
PDF Attachments
Hi Up until recently all scanned attachments were saved as a PDF file that opened in Adobe.  This was great because you could simply cop...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kelly Harloff
DOB Search
Would it be possible to add DOB in the patient search section? We often start a patient file via a telephone call & typo's can lead to do...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Scott
Bulk Email Error
When sending out a bulk email to clients for online booking we have opted to send to only a few categories of clients. in doing this we h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew
Smartsoft - Christmas Hours 2015
Our office will be closed from 5.00pm (Central Standard Time) Thursday, 24 December 2015 for the Christmas and New Year holiday period, a...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement