Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 62
Photo of Andrew
Treatment States in Front Desk
Treatment States are available in the latest version of Front Desk to assist practices in managing their Treatment Plans, particularly in...
  • Andrew, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Smartsoft - Christmas Office Hours 2019
Our office will be closed from 5.00pm (ACDT) Tuesday, 24 December 2019 for the Christmas & New Year holiday period, and will re-open at 9...
  • Andrew, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Andrew
Windows 7 and Server 2008 end of support
On 14 January 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs with Windows 7, Server 2008 and Server 2008 R2. ...
  • Andrew, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Front Desk and your System Time
Due to new security requirements some of the features in Front Desk now require the correct date and time set on your computers. This inc...
  • Andrew, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Labour Day Public Holiday - Monday, 7 October 2019
Please note our office will be closed on Monday, 7 October 2019 for the Labour Day public holiday in SA, and will re-open at 9.00am (ACDT...
  • Andrew, 8 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew
End of Financial Year (2018-2019)
With June 30 approaching, it may be necessary for you to know the total of amounts owed to you as of the end of this financial year. We h...
  • Andrew, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Working with columns in Front Desk
This article provides an overview of working with Appointment Book columns in Front Desk, including how to add and delete, re-order and r...
  • Andrew, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Backups in Front Desk
Front Desk stores its data in a database, which for most users is self-hosted and managed on the user’s computer systems. It is crucial t...
  • Andrew, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
End of Financial Year
With the end of financial year approaching many users are asking how Front Desk can help prepare their business for tax purposes. There i...
  • Andrew, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article