Conversations

Conversations 261 - 273 of 273
Photo of Gavin
Online DVA for Psychiatrists
When will the ability to process DVA online for psychiatrist be available?  At the moment we are paper based and have to post forms to DV...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane
Medicare + Gap
Is there a way to bulk bill a Medicare payment & process a patient gap under the same consultation?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Appointment Details
With the cursor on an appointment cell, the appointment details are shown on the left hand of screen. If you scroll up, down, left,right ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Trevor
Appointments tab
In the Patient - Appointments tab, when you uncheck the Future Appointments Only box, all appointments are shown, starting from the first...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Andrew
Smartsoft closed Monday 9th March
Please note our office will be closed on Monday the 9th of March due to a public holiday in South Australia, and will re-open on Tuesday ...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew
How to use the Smartsoft Community
Finding Information and Posting Questions Posting and searching Posting a new conversation and searching for an existing conversation ...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Smartsoft Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Smartsoft Community! The community is a support forum for Smartsoft products and services, where members can start conver...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Become a Smartsoft Community Champion
By opening the Smartsoft Community we are hoping to create a platform where users can join together and help each other in their time of ...
  • Andrew, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article