Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 39
Photo of Andrew
End of Financial Year (2018-2019)
With June 30 approaching, it may be necessary for you to know the total of amounts owed to you as of the end of this financial year. We h...
  • Andrew, 4 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Working with columns in Front Desk
This article provides an overview of working with Appointment Book columns in Front Desk, including how to add and delete, re-order and r...
  • Andrew, 6 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Backups in Front Desk
Front Desk stores its data in a database, which for most users is self-hosted and managed on the user’s computer systems. It is crucial t...
  • Andrew, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
End of Financial Year
With the end of financial year approaching many users are asking how Front Desk can help prepare their business for tax purposes. There i...
  • Andrew, 1 year ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Medicare Online Claiming - Service Degradation
Update - 1:23PM ACDT: Medicare Online Claiming services appear to have been restored.  Original Post - 1:04PM ACDT: Please be aware the ...
  • Andrew, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Front Desk - SMS Credit Reminder
As previously posted our office will be closed from 5.00pm today (ACDT) for the Christmas & New Year holiday period, and will re-open at ...
  • Andrew, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Smartsoft - Christmas Office Hours 2017
Our office will be closed from 5.00pm (ACDT) Friday, 22 December 2017 for the Christmas & New Year holiday period, and will re-open at 9....
  • Andrew, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
Managing NDIS Claims
Billing Accounts in Front Desk can be configured to manage and support the billing of items and services to third parties. Using NDIS as...
  • Andrew, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Andrew
'Petya' Ransomware - User Update
Please be aware that another large-scale ransomware, believed to be a variant of the 'Petya' malware, is spreading globally with countles...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article