Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 33
Photo of Steven
Front Desk Standard Letter Tags
Below is a list of standard letter tags that Front Desk users can insert into their letter, clinical note, email and SMS templates to pop...
  • Steven, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steven
Patient Booking Gateway Reporting
The Patient Booking Gateway contains an admin portal that allows users to monitor the activity of the gateway in your practice. The gatew...
  • Steven, 6 months ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steven
Confirming Appointments by SMS
Front Desk makes it easy to automatically change appointment statuses when clients respond to SMS appointment reminders. For Front Desk u...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of Steven
Labour Day Public Holiday - Monday, 1 October 2018
Please note our office will be closed on Monday, 1 October 2018 for the Labour Day public holiday in SA, and will re-open at 9.00am (ACST...
  • Steven, 11 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Steven
Introduction to Clinical Notes - Quick Buttons
This article follows on from Introduction to Clinical Notes: Charts, Images, X-Rays and Attachments. This article is part of a series of...
  • Steven, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steven
Patient Christmas Greeting By SMS
As we approach the end of year holiday period, you may want to touch base with your patients to advise them of your opening times and to ...
  • Steven, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steven
Managing Group Appointments in Front Desk
The Group Appointments Recurrence features give you a functional way to create and manage a series of linked ongoing group/class sessions...
  • Steven, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steven
New – Web Appointment Book
Smartsoft is excited to announce Version 6 of the Front Desk Web Appointment Book, which introduces a brand new smartphone interface and ...
  • Steven, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steven
Front Desk Messenger for Android - Released
Front Desk Messenger for Android Phone and Tablet is now available on the Google Play store by clicking the image above. Front Desk Me...
  • Steven, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Steven
Holiday Times & Christmas Greeting by SMS
As we approach the end of year holiday period, you may want to touch base with your patients to advise them of your opening times and to ...
  • Steven, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steven
Tyro HealthPoint for Front Desk
Did you know there’s an alternative to HICAPS? Smartsoft has partnered with Tyro to offer Front Desk users choice and value when it comes...
  • Steven, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article