Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 610
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk - Pre-Release Upgrades (8 April 2020)
We are pleased to announce the following Pre-release upgrades for the Front Desk suite of products. Pre-release versions have gone throug...
  • Timothy, 8 hours ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Timothy
Smartsoft Support Service During COVID-19
We are currently receiving a large number of calls to assist clients during the COVID-19 pandemic and apologise for the longer than usual...
  • Timothy, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Timothy
Telehealth Appointments in Front Desk
Front Desk does not currently offer direct integration with telehealth solutions, however many existing Front Desk users, particularly by...
  • Timothy, 1 week ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
How to send a bulk SMS broadcast to patients
We are receiving a large number of support requests from users wishing to send an SMS to their patients regarding their practice and the ...
  • Timothy, 1 week ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Mark Heard
SMS Problems
Ive just sent over 1200 SMS's in a bulk send regards the COVID-19 virus. Im getting a lot of messages on Frontdesk saying they can't open...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Timothy
Smartsoft response to COVID-19
Over the last few weeks, we have been monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and the impact it is having on our staff, clients and community....
  • Timothy, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Setting Default Item Codes on Appointment Types
The latest version of Front Desk includes the ability to set default item codes on appointment types. Go to File > System Information >...
  • Timothy, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Tyro - Special offer for Front Desk Users
Tyro has been helping health professionals run their practices smoothly for over a decade by providing health fund claiming, Medicare E...
  • Timothy, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article