Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 102
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk - Pre-Release Upgrades (2 August 2019)
We are pleased to announce the following Pre-release upgrades for the Front Desk suite of products. Pre-release versions have gone throug...
  • Timothy, 3 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Timothy
Patient Booking Gateway pre-release 6.4.1
Front Desk Patient Booking Gateway pre-release version 6.4.1 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft websi...
  • Timothy, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Xero integration beta testing
Smartsoft is pleased to announce that we have now completed the Xero integration and are in the final stages of internal testing and do...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk - Pre-Release Upgrades (25 June 2019)
We are pleased to announce the following Pre-release upgrades for the Front Desk suite of products. Pre-release versions have gone throug...
  • Timothy, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk - Pre-Release Upgrades (7 June 2019)
  • Timothy, 3 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk - Pre-Release Upgrades (28 March 2019)
  • Timothy, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Timothy
Online demonstration of Patient Booking Gateway
The Business Care team has some time slots available to run through an obligation free 30-minute demonstration of the Patient Booking Gat...
  • Timothy, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Practitioner concerns regarding My Health Record
Hi all. Please find a link below to a recent article highlighting the concerns of GPs regarding possible litigation in relation to enteri...
  • Timothy, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk pre-release 18.2.5
12/11/2018 Front Desk pre-release 18.2.5 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft website. This version in...
  • Timothy, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk pre-release 18.2.4
31/10/2018 Front Desk pre-release 18.2.4 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft website. This version in...
  • Timothy, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk pre-release 18.2.2
17/10/2018   Front Desk pre-release 18.2.2 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft website. This version ...
  • Timothy, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article