Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 77
Photo of Timothy
Patient Booking Gateway pre-release 6.4.1
Front Desk Patient Booking Gateway pre-release version 6.4.1 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft websi...
  • Timothy, 2 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Online demonstration of Patient Booking Gateway
The Business Care team has some time slots available to run through an obligation free 30-minute demonstration of the Patient Booking Gat...
  • Timothy, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Practitioner concerns regarding My Health Record
Hi all. Please find a link below to a recent article highlighting the concerns of GPs regarding possible litigation in relation to enteri...
  • Timothy, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk pre-release 18.2.5
12/11/2018 Front Desk pre-release 18.2.5 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft website. This version in...
  • Timothy, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk pre-release 18.2.4
31/10/2018 Front Desk pre-release 18.2.4 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft website. This version in...
  • Timothy, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Front Desk pre-release 18.2.2
17/10/2018   Front Desk pre-release 18.2.2 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft website. This version ...
  • Timothy, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
Patient Booking Gateway pre-release 6.3.1
Front Desk Patient Booking Gateway pre-release version 6.3.1 is now available to download from the Support section of the Smartsoft websi...
  • Timothy, 10 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
How to Set Up a New Practitioner File
This article covers: Creating a Practitioner File Creating a User Login Adding Columns to the Appointment Book Practitioner Availability...
  • Timothy, 1 year ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article
Photo of Timothy
How is the Patient Booking Gateway different?
The Front Desk Patient Booking Gateway is a highly customisable and sophisticated online booking solution that is fundamentally different...
  • Timothy, 1 year ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Article