Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 52
Photo of Trevor
Appointment schedule without times
We plan the dates of next year's home visits but we do not lock in the actual times until just before the appointment. We give the patien...
  • Trevor, 9 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trevor
Setting up New Practioner
When I set up a new practitioner, I have to change every appointment type to add the new practitioner to it. I also have to add the defau...
  • 7 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Rebecca
Letter Template Tags
Our Physios are annoyed with the date appearing at the end of the appointment date on their letters. In the letter tags, only can select ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Tracking last appointment
When doing a patient list report using patient tracking, is it possible to include the last appointment time the patient was seen?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Trevor
Last visit - Treatment plan report
The treatment plan report gives us the date of the last visit of a patient, but if the patient has a new care plan dated after the last a...
  • Trevor, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trevor
Recall patient list
Is it possible to have a list of current recall patients displayed under a menu option in the same area where the extended calendar/appoi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Trevor
Tracking across locations
We have 4 satellite clinics - all receipts however are entered on FD on our main computer. I have set up tracking for each clinic. It is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Showing missed appointments
A patient misses an appointment and then rebooks later in the day, is seen and pays. Can the original missed appointment remain in the or...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Searching address
Is it possible to be able to search address using "contains". Often know the street name but not the number.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Contacts
Often, a contact is a current patient. When adding a contact to a patient file, can we access the patient file rather than reentering the...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Gavin
GP Referrals
This may have been addressed before but I can't find anything on it. Is there a report that we can run that will show clients who having...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pauline
GP/Medical Referrer
Is it possible to add a surgery/organisation once to the database and then add doctors names as required without having to type in the or...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trevor
Refunds on transaction report
How are refunds handled in the Transactions report? If I have $100 of billings and they are all paid, I have $100 in the Total Billed bo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered