Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Trevor
Column Widths
I resize my column(s) width(s) but when I change to a new day the columns go back to their original width(s). Is there anyway around this?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rebecca
Letter Template Tags
Our Physios are annoyed with the date appearing at the end of the appointment date on their letters. In the letter tags, only can select ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Searching address
Is it possible to be able to search address using "contains". Often know the street name but not the number.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gavin
GP Referrals
This may have been addressed before but I can't find anything on it. Is there a report that we can run that will show clients who having...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pauline
GP/Medical Referrer
Is it possible to add a surgery/organisation once to the database and then add doctors names as required without having to type in the or...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trevor
Refunds on transaction report
How are refunds handled in the Transactions report? If I have $100 of billings and they are all paid, I have $100 in the Total Billed bo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Medical Organisations
Is it possible to have a drop down list of Medical Organisations that can be used when adding a new doctor?
  • 14 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Trevor
Day list - Practitioner
In the day list report menu, is it possible to only include the non archived practitioners in the drop down practitioners list. I know th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea