Conversations

Conversations 41 - 52 of 52
Photo of Trevor
Invoices on A4
We always print our invoices on A5, but occasionally we do need to print on A4 when we bill nursing homes. Is it possible to print an inv...
  • Trevor, 4 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trevor
Preferred name
I have set up a letter which shows name, (preferred name) and surname. ie Fred (Jack) Smith. If there is no preferred name, then it shows...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trevor
Letter tags for Active cell
Is it possible to have letter tags for the practitioner and the date for the active cell on the appointment book. This active cell may be...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Trevor
Columns in FD Word Processor
I have difficulty with the columns option in the word processor. It doesn't want to fill up one column first before spilling into the sec...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Trevor
Cash out
Sometimes, a patient asks if they can have some cash out when they pay by EFTPOS. Would it be possible to enter a negative amount in the ...
  • Trevor, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Trevor
Appointment Details
With the cursor on an appointment cell, the appointment details are shown on the left hand of screen. If you scroll up, down, left,right ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Trevor
Number of Treatments - Letter Tag
When writing EPC letters to doctors, we like to indicate the number of treatments allocated as entered in the Patient - Billing Details -...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Trevor
Appointments tab
In the Patient - Appointments tab, when you uncheck the Future Appointments Only box, all appointments are shown, starting from the first...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Trevor
Swap patients
When we need to swap 2 patients appointments, is it possible to highlight both patients and swap their appointments?
  • Trevor, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea