Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 26
Photo of Trevor
Setting up New Practioner
When I set up a new practitioner, I have to change every appointment type to add the new practitioner to it. I also have to add the defau...
  • 7 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Trevor
Tracking last appointment
When doing a patient list report using patient tracking, is it possible to include the last appointment time the patient was seen?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Trevor
Recall patient list
Is it possible to have a list of current recall patients displayed under a menu option in the same area where the extended calendar/appoi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Trevor
Contacts
Often, a contact is a current patient. When adding a contact to a patient file, can we access the patient file rather than reentering the...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Trevor
Medical Organisations
Is it possible to have a drop down list of Medical Organisations that can be used when adding a new doctor?
  • 14 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Trevor
Day list - Practitioner
In the day list report menu, is it possible to only include the non archived practitioners in the drop down practitioners list. I know th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Trevor
Weeks not months
We make bookings based on weeks. When we hover on a booking, it tells us how many months, weeks and days since last appt. Is it possible ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Trevor
Format phone numbers
Is it possible to have the phone numbers field set to a standard format. ie home: xxxx xxxx and mobile: xxxx xxx xxx.
  • 12 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration