The Allied Health Business
Initiative (AHBI) is excited to host their inaugural Allied Health
Business Event on Friday 3rd March 2017. This event is the first of its kind in South Australia, which aims to connect like-minded Allied Health Professionals interested or involved in business.
The mission of AHBI is to provide a platform for collaboration and innovation between South Australian Allied Health Professionals in business. We wish to create a community of diverse, inter-disciplinary practitioners and to provide them with an opportunity to work together, gain knowledge and develop their businesses in a supportive environment.
Our event will include
- Keynote speaker Ben Lynch from Clinic Mastery
- Speakers on the topics of social media and marketing, leveraging and positioning your business in the changing dynamic of government policy and business growth / development through workforce planning
- Inter-disciplinary networking with drinks and nibbles provided
- Special offers and door prizes from our sponsors, including: SweetShute (video production company), Human Kinetics, St John Ambulance SA and Business SA
- Attendee packs with information about everything you need to start your business in South Australia
Be the first to post a reply!