We have been experimenting with the utilisation tool and have come across the below issues:
- DNA’s are currently being included as utilised time (in our opinion this should not be included)
- If you use a casual appt over the top of scheduled time, it recognised that time as unutilised time but should be recognised as utilised time (eg meetings)
- There should be an option of just a ‘note’ rather than a ‘casual appt’ as you are unable to place a casual appt over ruled out time and then no 2 happens
- Exercise/group classes – if there are 0 bookings in the group bookings, the tool thinks that it is a full slot
- If there is an appt over multiple time slots, does the utilisation tool, calculate it as one slot or multiple?
Feedback would be appreciated as we are really keen to get this tool working correctly for us.