CERPIC Chiropractic Cards

• Question
  • Updated 5 days ago
Hi All, We are slowly moving over to a paperless (or less paper) Our Chiropractor uses CERPIC cards. Has anyone successfully made templates for these to use in clinical notes? 
Photo of Bayside Family Chiropractic

Bayside Family Chiropractic

• 17 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Julienne Locke

Julienne Locke

• 66 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
and this is the issue with FD.  Lack of clinical documentation ability.  Unable to use on a tablet or a ipad.. Unfortunately falling behind with technology

Photo of Tony Taddeo

Tony Taddeo, Managing Director

• 89 Posts
  • 38 Reply Likes
Hi Julienne

We were leaving some space to allow other users to respond in regards to developing there own custom clinical notes templates and charts, specifically concerning creating a CERPIC Chiropractic Card. The functionality does exist to create your own custom clinical notes templates.

Front Desk is a desktop application that is designed to work within a Windows environment using a keyboard.  We recommend rather than using a tablet or IPad to use a laptop (small if required) with a keyboard for best productivity.

We are also currently working on a browser-based application called Pracsuite, which will be released later this year for those users that will benefit from using a browser application. Pracsuite looks fantastic with a beautiful interface, great workflows and the functionality to meet real-world needs of a busy or growing practice.

Hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

Tony

Photo of Tony Taddeo

Tony Taddeo, Managing Director

• 89 Posts
  • 38 Reply Likes
Hi Bayside Family Chiro.

We’ll leave your post open for other chiropractors to contribute to. If you’d like some direction on how you might create a template similar to your current hard copy template, please contact our business care team. We would be happy to show you some sample templates that might push you in the right direction.

Tony

• 17 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thanks Tony - We've had a look at some of templates which are great, and I know we can make our own. I just though maybe someone had already perfected this ;) It's the visual aspect of the card, it is an easy reference for him. 
He has brought a windows base device ready to use. 
Photo of Mark Banks

Mark Banks

• 18 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
We use CERPIC cards and would like to convert to paperless as well Tony.  How did you end up with yours?  i started trying to make my own and there was resisitance within our practice and the task also becam too hard from a design point of view.  We went to John Kelly's risk management seminar on the weekend and it has given me new inspiration.

• 17 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
We think we have come up with a solution. I have made one, but its not tested yet.