letter tag for initial visit date

• Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Planned
Hi
when generating GP letters specifically for referrals we often write "attending our office since" and it would be beneficial (+ time saving) if there was a letter tag for first appointment or first billed that could be used in the standard letter.
regards,
El
Photo of Adapt Chiropractic

Adapt Chiropractic

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Joyaa Antares

Joyaa Antares

• 317 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
Top idea! It would need to be specific to that practitioner though, which may or not create programming difficulties? (Correspondingly, the most recent appointment date would be useful too).
Photo of Adapt Chiropractic

Adapt Chiropractic

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
a letter tag exists for last appointment <<previous appointment>> it is very useful!! :)
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Community Manager

• 354 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Official Response
We agree this would be a great addition the the currently available letter tags and the Front Desk software. We have now added to our development list a <<FirstAppointment>> letter tag to show the patients first ever appointment date, as well as a <<LastAppointment>> to show the last appointment date.

Please note this would be detecting the first ever appointment, regardless of whether the patient has had large periods of time without treatments. I understand some practices consider patients revisiting after a long absence as having an 'initial visit', so this is something to keep in mind.
Photo of Joyaa Antares

Joyaa Antares

• 317 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
Hi Andrew and Crew,
How far has this request advanced?  Am still very keen.  Thanks.
(I am using 16.9.13). Joyaa
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Community Manager

• 354 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Joyaa

Thanks for the reminder. This is certainly still on the development list, but with higher priorities never quite made it to production.

I’ll make sure this is added to a release in the near future.
Photo of Joyaa Antares

Joyaa Antares

• 317 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
Thanks Andrew.