I have a few suggestions that will help our branch with the online booking and hopefully help everyone else, I will go through the suggestion in categories to make it easier. Unfortunately, I am not a tech expert and I don't know tech words so I will try my best explain the suggestions I have.
Online Booking (External):
1) I would suggest a "Loading icon" when a client is looking for an appointment time to assure our clients that the website or their computer didn't freeze or time out, this would stop them from clicking refresh if the search time was a bit longer.
2) A countdown timer would be useful for clients when the available time slots are made shown and they have "X" amount of time before the page times out.
3) A "Help" button for clients who are not tech savvy and need some sort of guideline to booking online. I have created a guideline for them and it would be useful if there is a link that can redirect them to the PDF file I created if they ever needed assistance.
Online Booking (Internal):
1) I would suggest a restriction option whereby we can customise the criteria to match our database. For example, if the client has been to our practice more than 6 months ago and would like to book an appointment, the program will disable standard consults and only provide a new problem consult as the only option because this is our procedure whereby if a client has not seen us for more than 6 months, they have to book a New Problem Consult.
2) Similar to the above, if the client has attended Group Pilates before and is wanting to book online, it would be great if the system can check that and enable Group Pilates booking for the client automatically instead of manually getting admin to choose the allow Group Pilates booking in their file which saves time for us.
Front Desk (Internal):
1) Once you have created a new Group Appointment, we are unable to edit the Range of Recurrence if we wanted to extend the group appointment to another date. It would be great if we can edit the end by date and not have to recreate the whole group appointment again.
2) We have practitioners that wanted to add the below clinical symbols in clinical notes which is useful to them.