Physitrack

• Idea
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Implemented
  • (Edited)

As a chiropractor I'm interested in my patients doing rehab exercise to enhance their outcomes.  Does any one use physitrack for prescribing rehab exercises? and can anyone find benefit in integrating this program with Frontdesk?

Photo of Mark Banks

Mark Banks

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Justin Wray

Justin Wray

• 20 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hi Tony,
It's great you are constantly working on progressing and making functional tasks simplier on Frontdesk. We are a tough audience but when ever anything is suggested the usual answer is we will keep it in mind but there is not enough interest. Physitrack has approached Frontdesk numerous times I have spoken to the MD. I note that Physitrack is now integrated with 7 other programs with more to come. It works in collaberation with clinical experts from around the world and peak bodies including the Australian Physiotherapy Association, Australian Sports Medicine Australia and 14 different universities.
Lots of work seems to be done in regards to the business side of the program and yes that is essential but not much done in the "electornic notes" aspect of the program. I don't think I have seen any requests for any changes in the electronic notes section; except for this Physitrack request. Again it has been mentioned for a long time. I hope your team does listen to what members/users want.
I'm sure if you put it out there to every user of Frontdesk a choice of priorities integration of an exercise program would be up there.

Hope we can progress, keep upto date and modernise the most important aspect of our job and that is the take notes and make it easily accessable.
Cheers.
Justin
Photo of Terri

Terri

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Well said Tony - the 2 areas that we are looking at are electronic documentation and integration with an exercise program and Physitrack is our chosen program that we would like to use. The electronic notes needs to be made more user friendly. We have been very happy with Frontdesk and the support with customer service is very good so to have an ideal package would be for the above to made more user friendly 
Regards
Photo of Kristen

Kristen

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

We also use Physitrack and would love to see Frontdesk integrate with this program. It is very time consuming accessing it externally. It would also be extremely useful to be able to save the exercise programs to our patients files. It seems as though over the past few years this is a common request, hopefully Frontdesk can act on the needs and wants of their clients.

Regards

Kristen

Photo of Timothy

Timothy, Business Care Manager

• 810 Posts
  • 236 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi everyone. Thank you for your feedback, we have been listening. We are currently in communication with Physitrack on a possible integration :)
Photo of Terri

Terri

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Fantastic news!! Thank you 
Photo of david donkin

david donkin

• 97 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
Cheering. 
Photo of Luke

Luke

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
that is great news, thank you
Photo of Travis Bateman

Travis Bateman

• 10 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Update v18.1.6 ?

:) :) :)

Looking forward to this whenever it comes.  
Photo of Timothy

• 810 Posts
  • 236 Reply Likes
Hi all. We’re pleased to announce that Smartsoft has entered into an agreement with Physitrack to integrate their product with Front Desk. For further details, please see the following post: 
https://community.smartsoft.com.au/smartsoft/topics/physitrack-integration-with-front-desk
Photo of Timothy

• 810 Posts
  • 236 Reply Likes
Hi all. We're pleased to announce that Front Desk now integrates with Physitrack. This functionality is available in Front Desk v18.2.0. The integration user guide can be downloaded here.  To download software upgrades, please visit: www.smartsoft.com.au/support
(Edited)
Photo of Mark Banks

Mark Banks

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
That's great news Timothy.  how do we integrate physitrack once we upgrade?
Photo of Timothy

• 810 Posts
  • 236 Reply Likes
Hi Mark. The user guide can be found here: http://www.smartsoft.com.au/docs/PhysitrackUserGuide.pdf

Photo of Mark Banks

Mark Banks

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
thanks Timothy