The Smartsoft team is excited to share with our users a new project that we have been developing this year. PracSuite is a new professional grade online cloud practice management system (PMS) for the Australian allied health industry. PracSuite will not replace Front Desk but will be a separate product for those seeking a cloud/browser-based product. Note that there are advantages and disadvantages to both desktop and browser-based products. Based on individual needs, either the Front Desk or PracSuite product may suit you best.
The project is still under close wraps, but we are pleased to share with you the following:
- Smartsoft will be using all our practice management knowledge and advanced software development skills accumulated over the past 20 years to deliver a new standard of professional browser-based PMS.
- We are working hard to ensure that ease of use, simple workflows, advanced configuration and features, together with the high level of support that our current Front Desk users’ value is maintained.
- Smartsoft will not be compromising on security and protection of your data, together with high availability through our ‘gold standard’ system architectural design and cloud hosting platform.
- An easy, no cost migration path, including a full data transfer, will be offered to users with a current support agreement moving from Front Desk to PracSuite.
- Previews of PracSuite will begin in early 2019, with an expected release date of mid-2019 when all our feature and quality standards are met.
- A survey will be sent to all Front Desk users over the next few weeks to help further gain customer insights into what is important to you so that we can set priorities for this new project.