SMS appt time incorrect

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Not a Problem
One of our pts recently received an SMS confirming her appt for 8.30am, yet her appt in FDesk was booked for 5.15pm.  Has only happened the once, everyone else was sent the correct time.  Any ideas why this happened? 
Photo of Andrea

Andrea

• 27 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Timothy

Timothy, Business Care Manager

• 864 Posts
  • 259 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Andrea. We are not aware of any issues with SMS reminders being sent with the wrong appointment time. So that we can assist you, could you please open a support case at: www.smartsoft.com.au/support
Photo of Andrea

Andrea

• 27 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Tim, I'm not fussed at the moment, it's only happened once out of thousands of appts, if it happens again I'll raise a support case.  Thanks anyway. 
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Community Manager

• 357 Posts
  • 114 Reply Likes
Hi Andrea

As a suggestion you may want to check your audit log, as the appointment may have been changed after the SMS was sent out.
Photo of In Stride Health Clinic

In Stride Health Clinic

• 141 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
 I agree with Andrew's comment - if there has been a change since sms was sent.

It could also be if the client has two appointments on the same day it will only show the first time.   Therefore it will send two sms's with the same time.   I have had this happen many times.  Our clients who have multiple apts. on the same day now ignore the second sms.     

This doesn't happen when they have multiple apts. on the same day across different locations as our clients get different sms messages for different locations.

Sharon
Photo of Andrea

Andrea

• 27 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Thanks Tim/Andrew/Sharon, but no, the appt was not changed and she definitely didn't have two on same day.  We know the patient well, her appts are always after work,  btwn 5-5.30.  Don't fuss, this is the first time problem has occured in 6 years of FD use. Otherwise we love it!