Multiple attachments when sending emails from Front Desk and dedicated billing email address

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)

It would be a great help if we could send emails directly from Frontdesk that can have more then one attachment.  Also, in the Billing Details tab is it possible to add an email address box so we can sent accounts directly to the accounts department instead of having to create another contact in the Contact tab?

Photo of Kristen

Kristen

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Luke D'Orsa

Luke D'Orsa

• 32 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
I agree.
I submitted this request to Front Desk back in 2012.
Photo of Timothy

Timothy, Business Care Manager

• 758 Posts
  • 220 Reply Likes
Hi Shelley. Thank you for your post.

Regarding adding multiple attachments to emails sent through Front Desk, this does seem like a good idea and we will consider it for inclusion in a future update. 

Regarding a dedicated billing email address on the billing details tab, I can confirm that we will be including this feature this year as a part of the planned enhancements to the billing engine in Front Desk. As mentioned in a previous post on the Community, one of these enhancements will be the ability to send invoices and statements via email in bulk which will draw on this billing email address. 

Updates on both of these ideas will be posted to the community when more information becomes available.