It would be wonderful if it was possible to:
- view items in the "Attachments" tab of a patient as a thumbnail / picture
- list patient file #'s & fee category in the appointment book when you print it out (e.g. in case of power outage);
- have the "Next Appointment" date listed with search results (e.g. you could see at a glance when family members with the same surname were last in);
- easily view the # of visits a patient has had;
- be able to have a "treatment plan" as a default, rather than having to set up the same thing for every patient;
- adjust the size of the pop up windows and have them remember the resized size (e.g. so you don't have to scroll across to see and all the tabs & keep resizing the same windows each time you open them);
- and hold tick box settings (e.g. when a practitioner is working on an unusual day, you must go to "Practitioners" button and tick/untick the practising/non-practising practitioner each day & if practitioners work different days you constantly tick & untick it depending on which day on the appointment book you are working. Having both ticked makes it difficult to view time slots on the right and you must have the full window open. When a practitioner is filling in on one specific day, they then appear grey on that day every week which can happen for weeks before).