When you increase the time interval of a casual appointment ...

• Idea
  • Updated 6 months ago
When you add a casual appointment, there's a very helpful feature that shows a black highlight on the appointment book reflecting the no. of time intervals you are booking out.  (See first picture).

What I'd like to see is that when you change the time interval to 3, 4 or a larger number, the black highlight keeps up with the change.  This would make it much easier for the user to see if they have increased the casual app't by the correct amount.    Can we make this happen?

Photo of Joyaa Antares

Joyaa Antares

• 326 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of In Stride Health Clinic

In Stride Health Clinic

• 141 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
Once you click on okay for the increase and you highlight again does it show the 3 interval period?  Its like you haven't accepted the change.
 Sharon
(Edited)
Photo of Joyaa Antares

Joyaa Antares

• 326 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
Hi Sharon - yes, once I click "okay", I can see the highlighted change (which is great), but it only happens once I click "okay".
The issue is that I have to click, see what I have done, then edit again to add a few more etc.  I'm thinking that it'd be nice not to have to do that.  :) 
Photo of SydSportsMed

SydSportsMed

• 73 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
Why don't you just drag the bottom of the casual appointment down (resize) until it's the size you need?  That's quicker than right clicking and going into "Edit Casual Appointment".
Photo of Joyaa Antares

Joyaa Antares

• 326 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
That's no good in our app't book, which is in 10 minute intervals.  If I want to extend (by dragging) a short casual appointment from the morning into the afternoon, it can't go below the bottom of my monitor/screen.  Cheers.