Workcover Qld Send Button

• Idea
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
One of my receptionists has just had a great idea which would make our accounts process so much more efficient.

It would be great if there was a button somewhere in frontdesk, which when clicked would send all unsent workcover qld invoices.  That way we could just send them all at once at the end of the day rather than individually having to bill and then go in to the transactions tab to send these.
Photo of Renee

Renee

• 11 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Community Manager

• 364 Posts
  • 114 Reply Likes
Hi Renee

Thanks for posting. 

If you use the Bill to Third Party features, found under Billing Details, you can Link patient accounts to a central WorkCover QLD file. This means all invoices billed to that account would automatically appear in the 'WorkCover QLD' file, where they can be processed in bulk.

If you link all your WorkCover QLD patients in this way, you could go to the one file and click W.Cover QLD to submit all Unsubmitted Invoices at once.

I think this will do what you want and make your WorkCover QLD submission process easier. If you would like our help linking patient files and setting up accounts, please feel free to open a support case on our website: https://smartsoft.com.au/support/
Photo of Renee

Renee

• 11 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
That seems so obvious now!  Can't believe I didn't think of it.  Thank you so much.
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Community Manager

• 364 Posts
  • 114 Reply Likes
I'm glad we could help. Front Desk has a lot of hidden gems and it's even hard for us to keep track sometimes. 

Have a nice weekend.

- Smartsoft Team